New to Online Registration? So are we! Below you will find some helpful information to guide you through our Online Registration process.
- How to enroll: Simply complete your registration online through CampDoc (link below). If a camper enrolls for Session 1 and Session 2, there must be an enrollment deposit for each ($500/$500). CSL in Israel and Senior Campers' non-refundable deposit is $1,000. Final balances are due by May 1, 2017 (April 1 for CSL in Israel) and during the registration process, you must indicate a payment plan.
- CampDoc Account: If you are a returning CSL camper, you can use your CampDoc account to register for CSL. If you are new to CSL – you will be prompted to create an account that will allow you to register for Camp.
- Payment Plans: CSL and CampDoc requires a payment plan to be setup when registration occurs. Payment plans begin immediately through CampDoc and can last until final balances are due on May 1, 2017.
- Deposits: $500 for each session of Camp you register for. CSL in Israel and Tuscarora each have a $1,000 deposit.
- Campership: If you are seeking tuition assistance, please contact Aaron or Lisa to register directly with them.
- Discounts: All discounts (JCC membership and sibling) will be added by CSL staff after your camper has been registered. You should see the discount reflected in your account within one week of registration.
- Payment by Check: CampDoc allows you to pay by check, electronically. This is the same as sending in a check to us. Follow the directions on the payment page.
Reminders about our registration policy: Registrations during Early Bird by CSL 2016 campers and their siblings will get priority over any others so long as they arrive by October 31, the end of Early Bird. Other registrations will not actually be finalized until after that date. This protects your children from being closed out by earlier registrants.
All camp correspondence with families will be by email. You can update/change/remove email addresses on your CampDoc profile.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does the early bird period last? The Early Bird guarantee is only effective through October, 2016. On November 1, we will only accept new registrations as space is available in Camp. We cannot guarantee openings will be available after the end of Early Bird.
What happens to the enrollment deposit if one child withdraws but has siblings at camp? A guaranteed spot during Early Bird is the deal you get for your deposit. In return, we require your understanding that enrollment deposits are 100% forfeited if a camper withdraws. The deposit may not be transferred or used for any other purpose, such as paying for a sibling's tuition, membership dues, or any other JCC expense. The only exception that will be made is when there are documented medical reasons for the cancellation.
What are the dates and rates for CSL 2017? These can be found on our website. Here's a short cut: 2017 Dates and Rates
Session 1 is Thursday (6/29) - Sunday (7/23)
Session 1A is Thursday (6/29) - Thursday (7/13)
Session 2 is Thursday (7/27) - Sunday (8/20)
Session 2A is Thursday (7/27) - Thursday (8/10)
Please contact us.
Call us at 585-461-2000 x273 (Lisa), x223 (Neil) and x263 (Aaron).