2nd Annual Alumni Weekend
SAVE THE DATE:
Friday, August 30 – Sunday, September 1, 2024
Pricing to come in winter.
Sample Alumni Weekend Schedule
About Alumni Weekend:
Please join us for this 21+ event. This is an incredible opportunity to return to camp, connect with old friends, and relive your glory days at CSL!
Your weekend at camp includes:
- Delicious meals and snacks prepared by our team of chefs using Kosher ingredients. Think upscale camp food!
- Time at the Waterfront enjoying sailing, kayaking, canoeing, waterskiing, and paddle boarding
- Camp activities including athletics, arts & crafts, swimming, and more
- Field trip to all your favorite Penn Yan hotspots
- Shabbat Schmooze with wine and cheese
Alumni and their partners over the age of 21
Pricing will be determined this winter. Register by July 1st to lock-in early bird pricing!
Registration will open in the winter. Date to be determined.
Camp will open early afternoon on Friday and close early afternoon on Sunday.
No, everyone must be over 21 to attend.
Food, soft drinks, lodging, staffing specialty areas, and transportation to out of camp activities during the event. Check out the itinerary for more details!
Yes! While we will be providing all meals and some special drinks, it is a BYOB event. Ice will be available. Remember to bring a cooler! Outside food must stay out of the dining hall.
The villages of Seneca and Onondaga will be used for housing. Requests can be made to live in areas or with certain people. Single-gender and mixed-gender options are available. Housing will be assigned based on preference.
Yes, one-night pricing will be available. You must register for at least one night. Day time visits without registering are not permitted.