We are thrilled to be able to offer a CSL Family Camp Getaway program and are hopeful we will generate enough interest to move forward beginning in early July. As many of you know, we have been hard at work trying to find a way for you to get back to camp this summer, at least for a short visit. Thank you to those who provided feedback about our initial CSL Getaway model. We learned that there was a lot of interest in a short, scaled down back, and cost-effective long weekend getaway.
Here’s how it will work. Each session will run Thursday morning through Sunday early evening. Throughout the long weekend at Camp, there will be plenty of time to share in moments that define Camp Seneca Lake. Whether it is Shabbat services, campfires, evening programs or sailing on the lake, CSL is ready to host you this summer.
There is a onetime cabin fee of $1,000 for up to 10 people ($500 for a small cabin holding 4 people).
If you’d like, two families can share a cabin. In addition, there will be a per person program / food fee of $54 per adult; $36 per child
under 18 years of age.
The program is priced to break even, but if you are inclined to support CSL and the JCC, we have a voluntary rate of $1,800 for a cabin, which would be greatly appreciated.
To comply with NYS and Yates County guidelines, a number of modifications to our typical camp experience will be made. This includes…
Health & Safety
- Health screenings and temperature checks for all family members upon arrival at Camp.
- Reduced capacity throughout Camp, giving your family plenty of opportunity to enjoy our special place.
- You will be able to leave, but we will ask you to complete a health assessment and temperature check upon arrival back at Camp.
- One family per cabin side, with a total of up to 10 participants per cabin.
- Up to 4 participants in the smaller cabins.
- Scheduled times to visit areas around Camp, including waterfront activities, athletics, arts & crafts and archery.
- At this time, we are unable to open our pool based on current regulations and will not be able to offer waterskiing or motorboat rides.
- We will be providing Shabbat dinner on Friday and a Camp style BBQ on Saturday night. You are responsible for bringing food for breakfast, lunches and dinner on Thursday. No grills are allowed on Camp property.
- We will be providing small mini refrigerators in each cabin.
- Canteen will be open, where you can purchase snacks, cold drinks and tasty treats throughout your stay.
We will be offering 4 sessions of our CSL Getaway Experience. Families will be able to arrive as 9am on Thursday morning and stay until 5pm on Sunday.
- July 9 – 12
- July 16 – 19
- July 23 – 26
- July 30 – August 2
A $500 non-refundable deposit per cabin is due by Sunday, June 21st
. Payment is required in full 2 weeks prior to the start of your session. All sessions are subject to minimum enrollment levels. We need 10 cabins to fill each session, in order to be able to run!
We will not be able to accommodate drop-in visitors throughout the summer, but we will try to find a fall date for an afternoon gathering if such things become appropriate.
Registration is open!
-Returning camper families - https://campsenecalake.campintouch.com/v2/login.aspx
-New families - https://campsenecalake.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/person/App
I look forward to sharing a weekend at Camp Seneca Lake with you and your family.
Lori Field, Associate Executive Director of Family Programs
Cabins for Rent
Areas around Camp