Rent our Facility
Camp Seneca Lake hosts rental groups from late spring through early fall. Each rental supports our Camp Scholarship Fund, making camp accessible to all. To learn more about renting our facility, please contact [email protected].
Highlights of our beautiful location in the Finger Lakes include:
- Comfortable bunk-style sleeping cabins that provide a good night’s sleep after a day of fun and outdoor exploring.
- Large, modern kitchen with a professional staff to provide fresh, delicious food. Full meal service with special dietary need options.
- Plenty of meeting space for your group to accomplish their goals. Accommodations for small or large groups.
- Ropes challenge course for team building or taking fun to new heights. Work with a trained staff on low or high course environments to build self-esteem and establish goals.
- Hiking, swimming, basketball, and whatever else your group wants to try. There are acres of trails, open spaces, and mountains in a beautiful and serene setting thanks to Mother Nature.
The staff at Camp Seneca Lake is committed to working with you to provide an outstanding experience for your entire group. Visit our facilities page to see a complete list of our available spaces and services!